Get these updates straight to your inbox! Subscribe to our mailing list!
A few rest-stops along the way
The apologetics series at West Bend Community Church was well attended and received, I heard lots of positive feedback. The pastor even said they would like to bring me back for more. I spent two Sundays (1/30 and 2/13) at God’s Gathering Place in Conover continuing my series on the book of John. So many of them commented on how I always teach them something they never saw before. This week I taught the TruNorth students twice. I had to cancel my scheduled visit to Living Stones Fellowship in Stevens Point due to a sinus infection. February 20th is open, so I will have the opportunity to be on the receiving end.
Welcome to the team, April!
I would like to introduce you to April Guilliams, our newest team member. She has been helping us from the beginning (her husband is the one who had the vision for E4F) but recently came on board in a more official capacity as Outreach Specialist. Scheduling bookings and raising support will be one of her main responsibilities. Currently, she is working on a couple of possible tours to Florida and the southwest. She was instrumental in guiding the team in setting goals and visions for the future.
Over the past few weeks, we have received some new monthly pledges and one-time gifts. Tallying all we have received since we launched in May, these new gifts bump us up to 73% of our monthly goal of $12,500.
73% raised of $12,500!
Keep us in your Prayers
Please continue to pray for us as we bring truth to this lost world:
- We are at 73% of funding for a month! Pray for new donors to help us reach our funding goal of $12,500/month to cover salaries and operating expenses.
- PTL! Our paperwork has been processed and approved!! Thank you for praying! We still don’t have it in hand, so pray that it arrives very soon.
- Continue to pray for the health of our team with all the illness that seems to be going around.
- Pray for all the details of the Marine Bio trip and especially for students to register. We had 3 more registrations since the last update. We’re still praying for a few more.
- Pray for Charlotte as she is back in school and prioritizes her “to do” list.
Thank you for your prayers! Love and Blessings to you all!