Get these updates straight to your inbox! Subscribe to our mailing list!
In our last update, I stated that our plan was to get back in the studio. We were able to get some new material recorded, but not as much as we had hoped. The last week of December was spent gathering information for the IRS. Thank God, Charlotte happened to be here when we got the request. She went straight to work putting together all the requested information. We would not have been able to do it without her. Now we are praying that these satisfactorily answer their questions, and our paperwork is approved.
With the start of the new year, we want to come up with a more specific vision for our ministry, including core focus and values. Starting mid-January, I will be back on the road a bunch. Check out my itinerary to see if I will be anywhere near you. 😊
It’s hard to get everyone in one picture! Can you believe we have 7 grandkids? The Andersons (top left), The Vorwerks (top right) and The Sommers (bottom left). Charlotte also visited with family in Omaha over the holidays (bottom right, pictured with her sister).
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We enjoyed some delightful time with our family over the week after Christmas through the New Year. I was so glad to be home with everyone this year. It was a house full, but time with family is a definite highlight in our lives! Charlotte also spent time with her family.
As you reflect on 2021, may you be able to see the goodness of God. He is perfect in all His ways (Psalm 18:30) and promises that ALL things work together for our good and His glory. Truths to hold onto and give us hope in 2022.
To encourage early registration, we are offering $100 off the total cost of attending the 2022 Marine Biology trip!! This offer is only good until January 21st. So, don’t waste time, get your application completed! Find the details and application on the website. Tell your friends!
Keep us in your Prayers
Please continue to pray for us as we reach more people for Christ:
- We are at 67% of funding for a month! Pray for new donors to help us reach our funding goal of $12,500/month to cover salaries and operating expenses.
- We praise God for those of you already giving and for the end of the year gifts we received.
- Our paperwork is being processed!! Pray that it gets processed quickly!
- Continue to pray for the health of our team.
- Pray for all the details of the Marine Bio trip and students to register. We need about 20 to make it happen.
- Pray for our team as we brainstorm goals and visions for E4F.
Thank you for your prayers! Love and Blessings to you all!