Get these updates straight to your inbox!
IN THIS MINISTRY UPDATE:
Rest for our Souls
The first week of October, I returned to Forrest Springs Camp and Conference Center to teach the TrailHead students. I thoroughly enjoyed that group of young people and their desire to seek the Lord. The feeling was very mutual, as a few of them were teary eyed when we said goodbye. Once again, God blew their minds with some of the material I presented that they had never heard before. The classes included Bible Translations, Why There Are 4 Gospels, The Good Samaritan, Biblical Prophecy, Biblical Archaeology, and What Is the New Covenant (many of these are on our website now!).
Charlotte and I were able to get some filming done. Some of it was in the studio, and some outside. Watch for new material to be published by the end of the week. Charlotte is now feeling overwhelmed with all the editing that needs to be done. If you know anyone who would be interested in helping her out with some small projects, please contact her at email@example.com.
After all the packing and unpacking, and building the new studio, we felt like we needed a break. Denise and I decided to take a vacation to Nassau (where we met, fell in love, and lived for three years). Friends of ours put us up in a luxury hotel (Graycliff Hotel) right downtown, that way we can walk to some of our favorite spots such as Saunders Beach and Arawak Cay. It was very relaxing and just what we needed. While we were gone, Charlotte was able to spend some down time with her parents.
You are invited!
We are hosting an Open House on November 5th from 2-5 pm, 349 Knights Ave Kewaskum, WI. If you are in the area, please stop by to meet the staff, tour the studio, learn more about E4F and how you can help us, and enjoy some treats (made by Denise 😊) and fellowship. We would also like to have the opportunity to personally thank those of you who partner with us.
- November 8, 2023, Local Homeschool event – Michael will be presenting an event for homeschoolers and their parents at West Bend Community Church, 2-3:30 pm. Anyone is welcome to attend. Get directions and more info online >>>
- March 28-April 6, 2024, Marine Biology Program – We have accepted 16 applicants and have room for 9 more. Adults are welcome, we have 4 already signed up. Hurry and reserve your spot today!! Get more information online >>>
- January 8-20, 2025, Israel Trip – The itinerary has been updated, and final details are being secured. At this time, we are planning to go ahead with this trip. Emmaus Journeys is working on updating their website to advertise it. If you are interested, go to the website, and put your name on the waiting list so you can be notified of when registration opens. Get more information online >>>
Trip Details & Deadlines DATES: March 28 to April 6, 2024COST: $2,050Travel to and from Miami Airport is not included. See deadlines for when to book your flights.AGES: 14 and up (must be at least in grade 9)WHERE: Florida Keys A $250 deposit is required upon application. If you are not accepted your deposit will…
Dates: January 8-20, 2025 Cost: $TBD (airfare to and back from Israel NOT included) Registration: TBA Already signed up? Help us promote the trip! Join Michael Lane and Archeologist Dr. Steven Notley for a journey through Biblical History! For the past several years Michael & Dr. Steven have partnered with the help of Emmaus Journeys…
Change of Address
If you are having your gifts mailed to us, please remember to change the address! The new address is: 349 KNIGHTS AVE KEWASKUM WI 53040.
Keep Us in Your Prayers
Please continue to pray for us as we bring the Truth to this broken world:
- We are grateful for the rest we were able to get.
- Praise God for speaking opportunities to encourage and strengthen people’s faith.
- Pray that Charlotte will be productive with her time, and someone will step forward to help her.
- Pray for new opportunities. Maybe you know someone who would be interested in booking an event.
- Pray for more funding to help us reach our monthly goal of $12,500 to cover salaries and operating expenses! We currently are at 66%. Please consider partnering with us.
Thank you for your prayers! May God’s face shine upon you and be gracious to you!