Get these updates straight to your inbox!
Change of focus
When we launched E4F, we thought we would primarily be focused on recording videos and podcasts. But God had other plans. I have had so many speaking engagements that there hasn’t been as much time for recording. I only have a couple things scheduled for December, so our plan is to get back in the studio. In fact, I have already recorded one video and one podcast. Charlotte will be editing them and uploading them this week.
In the air there’s a feeling of Christmas
Happy St Nick Day!! That is a tradition that was started in Holland. Since Denise is part Dutch, she celebrated this holiday growing up and we continued the tradition with our children. Christmas is a special season to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus. We are praying that you will take time to pause and reflect on what’s really important and enjoy memorable times with family and friends!
CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
E4F Under the Sea
Sending your child or grandchild on the Marine Biology trip this coming April would make a wonderful Christmas present!
Keep Us in Your Prayers
Please continue to pray for us as we reach more people for Christ:
- We are at 67% of funding for this year! Pray for new donors to help us reach our funding goal of $12,500/month to cover salaries and operating expenses (or $150,000/annually).
- We are still waiting for our paperwork from the IRS. This is God’s ministry, so we are trusting in His timing.
- Pray for the health of our team, Michael and Charlotte have both been dealing with illness.
- Pray for all the details of the Marine Bio trip and students to register. We have our staff in place. 😊
- Pray for safe travels and memorable times with family.
Thank you for your prayers! Love and Blessings to you all!