IN THIS MINISTRY UPDATE:
April was a busy month with the Marine Bio trip being the main event. This was trip #32 and once again God blessed us with another wonderful adventure. One of the kids said it was the best trip she had ever been on; the memories are unbeatable. God answered our prayers for good weather, calm seas, safety, bonding, and spiritual impact. It always amazes me how deeply the students bond in such a short time. There were so many tears the last night as the students shared the highlights of their experience. One girl shared that she never got so close to anyone so quickly. A few days after returning, I presented parts 2 and 3 of The Exodus series with the senior group at Faith Evangelical Free Church in Minocqua, spent two Sundays teaching more from the book of John at God’s Gathering Place, and taught the TruNorth students at Fort for the last time. I finished off the month in Davis, IL for an apologetics conference. There were three sessions (Archaeology of the Book of Daniel, Messianic Prophecies in the Old Testament, and Historical Evidence of Jesus) and lots of Q & A. One woman told me afterwards that her faith had been strengthened and I provided evidence for her to share with unbelievers. Someone else said that he wishes more of this would be taught from the pulpit.
- “The information you provide helps solidify my own faith and witness in God’s Word as Truth!”
- “This trip honestly opened my eyes to how factually correct the Bible really is. I was never super close to God before this trip, and I really honestly feel like this will be the start to Him and me having a close relationship.”
- “It was good for me to see others’ faith develop and learn more evidence for my own faith.”
- “I think that the combination of learning about God’s creation and being in it constantly made me really hold a deeper awe of His greatness.”
- “It was an amazing Christian atmosphere” to learn and live in.
- “Doing things hands-on made everything make more sense. Also, learning about science from the view of a Christian was helpful so if I pursue science in the future.”
I will sing of the goodness of God!
As we finish up our second year of ministry, we are singing of the goodness of God! It has been a full year with many opportunities to travel (East Coast tour, Israel, Florida Keys) and lots of podcasts and videos recorded. Here are some current statistics: we have 700 subscribers, there have been 12,400 downloads of podcasts and 30,000 views on YouTube. With 50 monthly donors, 43 people giving one-time gifts, and revenue from speaking events, we ended our second year at 92% of our goal of $150,000. We were able to increase Charlotte’s salary (not yet to where we’d like it to be) as she began working full-time for E4F in January. May God continue to be gracious to us as we equip Christians with the knowledge and tools to grow and defend their faith.
Charlotte found an apartment (2 BR, $750/mo) in Kewaskum! PTL! We recently made an offer on a house, but it was not accepted. So, we know God has something better out there for us. We are meeting with a couple this week who are interested in purchasing our home. Please continue to pray for God’s direction and timing.
We’re at 49% of monthly support:
Keep us in your Prayers!
Please continue to pray for us as we bring truth to this lost world:
- Unbeatable memories from the Marine Bio trip
- Praise God for His goodness throughout our second year of ministry!!
- Relocating our home and business, God’s direction and timing
- Charlotte found an apartment!
- WE NEED YOU as we are beginning our third yearto help us reach our monthly goal of $12,500 to cover salaries and operating expenses!Please consider partnering with us with your donations; monthly, one-time, and speaking events.
Thank you for your prayers! May God’s face shine upon you and be gracious to you!